Sunday, April 25, 2004

So i've decided to abort my mission. My roomates are selfish bitches, let them rot. I on the other hand am not going to waste away a college degree serving pretzels. I think i should teach "Acting for Flight Attendants". Some of them are so monotone and even the ones who vary their voices some, all inflect at the same points...its annoying. (That's a joke incidently for those of you who might have thought that was something i'd actually do- i'm not that psycotic.) Its bad, though. I actually volunteered for a trip this morning. See i live with four "ladies" over the age of 40 and three girls under 25, well last night was me and three of the older ones. They went to bed at like 9 o'clock and so come 7 am or so they were up and talking away and had the TV on and stuff....i layed there for like two hours and finally couldn't take it anymore- i got up, threw on clothes and just left. They only place within walking distance of the hotel i 'live' in is this little convience store so i went and bought a coke and baked lays (for breakfast) and sat out front for a while. I looked like a homeless person...but i didn't care. Anyway i'm now in Greenville, SC. Some of my friends are getting to go to Niagra Falls and San Diego and fun places like that....me, i've been to Iowa City; Champagne, IL; and Green Bay, WI. On the plus side some of these places have pretty nice airports. I tried to collect postcards from all the places i went but the ones i remember to buy i forget to send, so instead i've started a hotel pen collection. On that note, i'm gonna go to bed (in my king size bed at the Crown Plaza--now you know why plane tickets cost so much...)

No comments: