And so it begins...
I deadheaded from Chicago to Dallas and Colin Machaie (from Whos Line is it Anyway) was sitting behind me...how cool is that
In Dallas i started working flights (with another FA). Its crazy being an air waitress. At the academy we practiced using the beverage cart a little but in a cabin trainer- that was stationary, its completely different when the damned aircraft is moving. I almost took a couple of people's elbows off. And what is it about being an airline stewardess that makes people think you're a prostitute? I actually got hit on more today than i did when i was delivering pizza (and that's a bad porn waiting to happen)
Anyway from Dallas we did a turn to Lubbock, TX (farm land as far as the eye can see) So now i'm in Corpus Cristi on my overnight. Its really pretty here. I think i like flying at night better too...the lights and stuff are real pretty. Its gonna be weird living out of hotels but it might be kinda fun for a while. Hopefully...
No comments:
Post a Comment