Monday, April 19, 2004
So i feel like i'm in the witness protection program or something. Being on reserve is CRAZY. I finished my trip in Dallas yesterday afternoon and had i known that i would have the next three days off, i would have flew home. But they can't tell you stuff apparently. Everything goes through "crew scheduling" and you have to call them after 5 o'clock everyday to get your assignment for the next day (sometimes they don't have a trip lined up so they just tell you that you're on call from a certain time til a certain time). Well today when i called i got lucky and they said i'm off the next two days. I thought about just hopping on a flight to New York or something (i can do it for like $20) but i don't know where i'd stay and i'm not gonna go by myself. So now i'm just kinda hanging out. Living in hotels isn't so bad, its the living out of a suitcase thing that's weird. I don't feel organized this way, all my stuff is just kinda shoved in a corner. I dunno....stuff.... (sorry, i'm starting to get tired and thinking up a creative ending takes way too much energy.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment