Alright so back to the game of "Where in the world is Taryn (Sandiego)"....
I'm back in freaking Texas!! Why do they keep sending me here? Yesterday we flew to Dallas and then to Springfield, MO and back and now i'm on my 17 hour layover in San Angleo. Despite the fact that its Texas and that my phone has absolutely no singal here, its actually really nice. There's this street near my hotel called like Rancho or Concho or something and its kinda like Front St in Natchitoches (except without the bricks and Steel Magnolias pictures.) Its all these little antique shops and stuff. There's a cafe called Jabberwocky and they actually have a theatre company called Looking Glass. There's a general store with just about everthing you can imagine and i even bought a little pink and black accent pillow with the eiffel tower and some lady walking her dog on it.
I have the next two days off....so speaking of Natchitoches, that's where i'm gonna go. I am so excited. I never thought i'd miss that damn place but living like a gypsy for a few weeks will make you really miss even the people you never thought you would.
No comments:
Post a Comment