Motivation.
I always seem to get it at the wrong place, at the wrong time.
At 3pm, as i'm ready to leave work, i get all these ideas for things i should/could do. By 6:30 the following morning, I've lost all interest.
At writing group, i feel the inspiration to go home and write. I'm not going to do this at 9pm though, and by the next day the inspiration is goine.
And then there's real estate... I'll go to a training class or meet with my broker or something and come up with all sorts of marketing ideas and what not. By the time i have the chance to impliment them, though, i've either forgotten my idea or given up on the action.
Same thing with scanning, organizing my apt...everything.
The idea of something is always so drastically different from the reality of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment