The day i left with my parents for the hurricane evacuation i was supposed to go antique shopping for one of those French parlor phones...needless to say, that didn't happen.
Well today, for Christmas, i got the phone. Things are as back to as 'normal' as i guess they can be. I am totally and completely content. Contentment is not necessarily a good thing though. When one is content, there is not drive to move. If one were happy, there would be no problem. Even if one were misreable, at least there would be a reason to make a change. Being content is dangerous because a person could theoretically stay that way forever.
Theatre in New Orleans is practically non-exsistant-- i had an audition for "I Love You, You're Perfect. Now Change" a few weeks ago but that didn't pan out. I'm supposed to be moving to the HR dept at work but i don't see that happening anytime soon. Things are just sort of stagnant.
At any rate, things could be MUCH worse so i'm at least grateful for that.
I saw "The Chronicles of Narnia" the other night-- highly recomend!
No comments:
Post a Comment