Tuesday, March 15, 2005

All that glitters is not gold.
So no word from Missoula. And in this case no news is bad news I think. Josh was in town last weekend doing Pinnochio and I got to go see it. It was a cute little show- amazing that they put that on in a week. Part of me thinks it would have really enjoyed doing the tour: I miss traveling, I miss theatre, it would have been a nice challenge and plus there aren't any other immediate acting opportunities and so I'm very much at a loss. Another part of me is sort of relieved though. Something about it just didn't feel right. I've heard great things about the company and Josh speaks highly of it but it didn't quite click with me. I don't think I'm really ready to work with kids like that yet. I still want to perform, I'm too selfish to cultivate young talent.
Lately I've seen the light literally it seems. My roommate and I have been on this light and laser kick. She and Tommy and I had gone a couple of weeks ago to the planetarium in New Orleans for Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon (by far the closest you'll ever feel to being on acid without actually having to take any). And then this past weekend Becca and I went up to Baton Rouge for Mickey's birthday. We stopped by D-Con to catch the pie auction and then the three of us and Daniel went to Baton Rouge's planetarium to catch U2s light and laser show. It gives you a head ache but it is so cool! Defiantly my recommendation to anyone who's amused by pretty colors (like myself.)
So in response to my extreme money problem, I've taken up delivering pizza again. I'm back at Dominos a few nights a week to make some extra cash. Kinda nice- I worked the last two nights and pulled in like $70 for not even working that long so that's cool.
Bridezilla had a lingerie party this weekend. It was so lame- a bunch of people sitting around watching Kim open up nightgowns, etc that she is never actually going to wear. I, myself, got her some candles- I've known Kim since she was like 8, the idea of buying her sex clothes is just way too weird!
:)

No comments: